Rama Krishna Woollen Inds.
Running under the guidance of true visionaries, Mr. Ankit Kumar
and Mr. Shivam Gupta
, CEOs of the company, we have attained a big share of the worldwide markets. We are based in Panipat, Haryana.
Our Infrastructure :
We have specialized workforce and well-equipped testing facilities including tensile testing, thickness gauge, burst strength tester, abrasion testing etc. for maintaining global quality standards. Moreover, our sound manufacturing facilities allow us to manufacture and deliver our consignment within the stipulated time frame. The infrastructure unit is spread over an area of 10000 Meters, which includes top-class equipment such as Crosslappers, Asselin needle looms, tearing machines, carding machines, blending & mixing machines, befama woollen cards and Packaging equipment, having a total capacity of producing 5 lac meters of fabric per month. Technology infrastructure is in tune with that of today's, and is well set to meet the demands of the domestic and export markets.
Our Raw-Material :
We procure material from different parts of the world including Australia, Canada, Russia, Malaysia and many European Countries. Quality of our product is an important aspect for our company, and for this we have an experienced team of quality assistants. They check our product at each stage of production.
No substitute in terms of quality is the reality we believe in, and we strive to service our customers at every stage according to that belief. We ensure that our quality standards are maintained throughout our production process under the strict control. We are committed to retain high quality standards right from the procurement of raw material to the actual delivery of the finished products. We work hard to achieve total customer satisfaction by consistently meeting the customer and product related requirements through continual improvement in our systems and processes. In the case of any irregularities products are checked and eradicated in the least possible time. We provide proper packaging of the products. Our varied range of products is tested on certain quality parameters like count, tolerance limit, tensile strength, processing and shine and smoothness.
As, we are spreading our group from domestic concern to the global concern, we, pay special attention on all the issues related to the production standards. Stated below are the norms on which we never compromise :
- We do not employ workers who are below the age of 18 years.
- We strive to assure employees a safe and healthy workplace and that do not expose workers to hazardous conditions.
- We make sure that the workers do not work more that the hours allowed by the labor law and shall be entitled to at least one day off in every seven day period.
- We do not discriminate in hiring and employment practices. And make decisions solely on basis of a person's ability to the job.
- The whole factory is under fire safety system, so we can go through on needed circumstances.
- We do not use forced or other compulsory labor to work in factory.